Returns and Cancellations
Order cancellations must be submitted to WildBirdPlace.com in writing prior to Midnight CST the same day as the placement of the order with the exception of expedited (overnight or 2-day shipping) orders. Orders cancelled after the Midnight CST limit, but before shipment, will be charged a 10% cancellation fee. Once the order has shipped, it becomes our customer's responsibility and a Return Authorization Number must be obtained once your order has arrived if you wish to return it.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
At WildBirdPlace.com, your satisfaction is very important to us, therefore we provide you with a 30-Day return policy*. If you are not completely satisfied, simply request a return authorization within 30 days of invoice.
*Customer is held to be responsible for return shipping charges of non-defective items. Initial and return shipping charges, even those shipped under our free shipping offer, are not refundable. Items shipped with "free shipping" will have the shipping cost deducted.
- All returns must be authorized by WildBirdPlace.com within 30 days from the original invoice date.
- Merchandise must be in a new re-sellable condition, in the original unopened packaging and must include manuals, blank warranty cards and all accessories provided by the manufacturer. All returns will be inspected by our returns specialists.
- Shipping and Handling charges are non-refundable. WildBirdPlace.com will accept no return without prior authorization.
- Customer is responsible for any and all return shipping charges. WildBirdPlace.com recommends the use one of our approved carriers with proof of delivery for any return shipments.
- Email Us to request a Return Authorization Number. Clearly mark the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the package. Return Authorization Numbers will only be issued within 30 days of the original invoice date and are good for a period of 15 days from the date of issue, during which period returns must be received at WildBirdPlace.com.
To receive your Return Authorization Number, you will need to provide the following information.
Invoice / Order Date
Item Number of product(s) being returned
Reason for return
If any of this information is missing from your email, NO Return Authorization will be issued. NO EXCEPTIONS. You should receive your Return Authorization Number via email within 3-4 business days. Please allow 14-30 days for your return to be inspected and for accounting to issue your credit.
Opened products may be returned within 30 days of original invoice date with a valid Return Authorization Number and ALL original packaging, enclosures, software, and blank warranty cards included; however such returns and/or order cancellations will be subject to a minimum 25% restocking fee.
IF YOUR ITEM IS DEFECTIVE
Defective items are warranted by the manufacturer. Do not return to the shipper or WildBirdPlace.com! Contact the manufacturer directly for warranty service or replacement. Should you have any additional questions about our warranties or guarantees, please contact us.
Because of the nature of some of the products at WildBirdPlace.com, we are unable to accept returns on items that appear to have had prior use due to health precautions. Prior use is determined at the discretion of WildBirdPlace.com. Items displaying excessive wear or use may not be eligible for a refund or additional fees may apply.
LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages and cannot replace them. If you have any questions regarding the status of your package, please refer to FedEx, USPS or UPS for shipping questions.